Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bill

img074 After we had been in Saudi Arabia a while, I grew to love it.  It was great being 10 over there.  I would come home from school everyday about 3:00 and put on my swimming suit and go swimming until the 5:00 O'Clock whistle blew which was the signal for most of the kids to come home.  I would come home, eat, do my chores and then go to the movies about 4 times a weeks.  Life was good.

img085 I am not sure where this Arab boy came from but we are somewhere around our home.  I don't recall seeing that many young Arabs wandering around the base.  There were a lot of Arab civilians around but not this young.

img100 Here I am out in the middle of the dessert with nothing but my camel herd.img104 We would take trips almost every weekend.  We would take buses, trains, planes, cars and even Scows.  Here I am giving directions to the helms man.

No comments: