Saturday, July 12, 2008

Margaret and I

img650 img651 This is how Margaret (she is the shy one) and I took our baths when we were in Anchorage, AK.  I am told that we lived in a one room apartment with walls made out of 1/4 inch plywood.  Housing was scarce up there and that is all Mom and Dad could find or afford.  I can remember years later in Freeport, TX at Aunt Irene and Uncle Oscar's house we would fill up washtubs like these in the picture and go "Swimming" out in their yard.  I have some X rated pictures of that event on DVD that I hope all of you have seen and have a copy of.  They are X rated because most of us are in our underwear and since it is wet, you could see right through it.  It didn't brother us then and I am sure it doesn't brother anyone now.

img649 Margaret and I in Nebraska.

No comments: