Monday, July 14, 2008

More of Margaret and I

img770 img771 img772 These were taken in Alaska.  Someone could sure make us laugh.

img773 In Alaska

img774 This says that this pictures is of me and taken in July 1947 which means I was 13 months old.  I am not an expert at judging baby's ages but don't I look older than that?  This is the writing on the back:

img775 I can't make it out but it looks like it says "at "Pa ?????".  Does anyone recognize the chair I am sitting in or maybe the horse in the background?

I have found my baby book given to me by Aunt Novell, Uncle Dick and Cousin JoAnn.  Mom and Dad didn't do the best job of keeping it up to date but then again I was a mover and a shaker so it was hard to keep up with me.

I lived at 424 N. Blanco, San Marcos, TX for one month after I was born.  I moved to 530 Herring Ave, Waco, TX for six months and then to 801 N.E. 5th St, Mineral Wells, TX and that was when they quit trying to track me down.  I am going to look those addresses up on MapQuest and see if I can tell what is still there.  I might even go visit one of these days.

No comments: