Friday, July 11, 2008

a few more

img591

Mom believes this to be a picture of Great Aunt Maggie Barbee.

img590

Aunt Fannie and Uncle George.  These are some relatives from my Dad's Father side of the family.  I believe that Aunt Fannie is Dad's Aunt but I am not sure.  Their last name was Savoy and they lived in Lake Charles, LA and we visited them about once a year and went fishing with them once a year on labor day.  I enjoyed going to their house for visits because they both loved to cook seafood and we would stuff ourselves.

img592

This is Dad.  The comment on the back is "The Dutch Air Lines Office is accross the stree from AACS Squadron. 1956".  My comment is why is his hand in his pocket and where is his hat.  Those were two "no no's" when I was in the service.  LOL

img589

This is me with my camera in front of our home in Arabia 1956.

img593

Margaret standing in front of one of the palaces in Karachi, Pakistan 1956.

No comments: